GOOGLE CONNECT

TANCET PREPARATION MATERIALS, TIPS AND TRICKS

TANCET PREPARATION MATERIALS, TIPS AND TRICKS

Many people feel that going for coaching classes is very essential for scoring more marks in TANCET examination but the real fact is that most of the top scoring people are self learners who prepare by themselves. I have listed below  few good books for Tancet preparation.

TANCET Preparation Materials 
Some useful books for tancet preparation Tancet are  TANCET MBA/MCA books published by 
1.Pearson Education, MBA
2.G.K Publications,  MBA
3. E.S. Ramasamy, Anna university MBA
4.Sagarika Publications MBA
5.V.V.K Subburaj, Anna university  MCA
6.Tancet Test Runner by Upaveda Learning Solutions 
7.R.Gupta, Ramesh Publications MCA
8.V.V.K. Subburaj,Anna University  M.E,M.Tech
9. Sakthi Publications M.E,M.Tech

But I would personally suggest each one of you to go through previous year question banks and 
solve the questions in them.  I prepared aptitude for MBA (none of the above books) and scored 42 and for  ME I just went through the two marks question banks(Department question bank) and scored 49 and got a seat in College of Engineering, Guindy.

List of Top colleges

Top colleges under TANCET 
The list below is purely based on my personal opinion and views of others may vary. I used this list before going for counselling to select colleges.
1. College of Engineering /SAP/A.C.Tech, Guindy, Chennai
2. PSG College of Technology Coimbatore
3. Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
4. Thiagarajar college of Engineering Madurai
5. Goverment college of technology Coimbatore
6. Coimbatore Institute of Technology Coimbatore
7. Sri Sivasubramaniya nadar College of Engineering Kanchipuram
8. Kumaraguru college of Technology Coimbatore
Other top colleges with decent placements are,
 Sri Venkateswara college of Engineering Sriperumbudur
 St. Joseph’s College of Engineering Chennai
 Sri Krishna college of Engineering and Technology Coimbatore
 B.R. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College Chennai
 Velammal Engineering College Chennai
 Sri Sairam Engineering College Chennai
 Easwari Engineering College Chennai
 MEPCO SCHLENK Engineering College Viruthanagar
 RMK Engineering College Thiruvallur
 Jeppiaar Engineering College Chennai
 Institute of Road and Transport Technology Erode
 RMD Engineering College Thiruvallur
 Kongu Engg Colleg,Erode
 Sona College of Technology Salem
 These colleges dont have any order and can be picked based on your nearest location or based on your interest 



17 comments:

  1. what does department question bank means?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got TANCET RESULTS

    Mark : 11.00
    Community : BC
    Expected colleges:
    Gobi Arts & Science College.

    Will I get this college through counseling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you mail me the link of TANCET Result 2013, i want to see my result, my id is aarju0991@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I scored 46.689 in tancet 2013(ME-EC). I belongs to general category(oc) from kerala.Pls inform me the list of colleges that in which i can get seat ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got 37.716 ME(EC) in TANCET..........please suggest me some colleges...caste-BC

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey pls mail me these paper on my email id
    paras081@gmail.com
    as soon as possible

    these are the links og springer papers

    http://www.springer.com/computer/ai/book/978-3-642-04019-1
    and
    http://www.springer.com/computer/theoretical+computer+science/book/978-3-540-41056-0
    and
    http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-30976-2_23
    and
    http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-1-4471-2467-2_1
    and
    http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-1-4614-2185-6_11
    and
    http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-01510-6_80
    and
    http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00170-004-2475-y
    and
    http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-540-87527-7/page/1

    thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    My tancet score is 35.068.
    My community is B.C
    My dept is ECE
    I would like Embedded systems
    I would like to know possible colleges I can join
    Thankyou......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sir
    I am arul.I got 25.73 in tancet Me (EEE)2014.I belongs to SC category .may I get any government or goverment aided college.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello...
    I am Uma..my tancet score is 40.637..my community rank is 235,belongs to mbc..can i get alagappa university karaikudi..please tel me the govt colleges and other top colleges which can i get..

    ReplyDelete
  10. sir which book should i purchase for tancet mca exam book, plz suggest me?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please can i able to know where i will get the previous year question papers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir, Which book should i purchase for tancet me(cse)book for 2016,pls suggest me sir....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir, which book should i prepare for tancet me(cse) 2016, pls suggest me sir....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good post and thanks for the information shared and this make me to visit your portal again, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it.
    IBPS SO 2017 Notification
    bank of maharashtra Results

    ReplyDelete
  15. Freelance Best Makeup & Hair Artist in Jaipur with huge experience and Specialization in Bridal and Wedding Makeup,Celebrity Makeup,Professional Makeup,Creative Makeup,Bollywood Makeup and Character Makeup in Delhi,Jaipur,Rajasthan. Natural Makeup that allows your skin to breath with a radiant glow and remains flawless throughout your special day.


    Best Makeup and Hairstyle in jaipur
    Fiza Makeup Academy in jaipur
    Best bridal makeup artist in jaipur(bollywood makeup,creative makeup,Airbrush makeup,character makeup)
    Make up and Hair kit
    Professional makeup artist course in jaipur
    Makeup and hairstyle tips
    Makeup and hair Images
    Makeup and hair tutorials
    Makeup and hair contract


    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, is There any combine all india test like cat for MCA? If yes then where can I get MCA coaching from to clear the exam?

    ReplyDelete