GOOGLE CONNECT

TELL ABOUT YOURSELF



HOW TO ANSWER
TELL ABOUT YOURSELF
Well I thought of putting these tips as a part of any page but the importance of this question and the impact it has on the interviewer made me publish this as a separate page.  Well here are the do’s and don'ts
DO’s
      ü Look confident and always start telling about yourself with a smile
        ü Never fail to make eye contact with the interviewer
        ü Mention your plus points and strengths with a real life example
        ü Have a look at the sample answer given below to understand better

I don’t like to waste time and I always utilize the time to the most of it.
During my semester holidays I joined internship in Anna University and was working on the research projects and I learnt a lot there.
I always like to be very punctual and I always ensure that I should be half an hour earlier than the scheduled time, I have never missed any classes in my college and I have 100% attendance.
I like to help people and guide people in need with the knowledge I have.
For the past two years I have been blogging and guiding nearly hundreds of people ________.
these are just for an example!! please donot say the same ! tell about yourself :)

       ü Do mention these two words “flexible” &“adaptive”,  while describing you because this is the most expected quality from you. 
        ü Ask questions to the interviewer in the middle to keep the session interactive.  For example when you are telling “i was on a internship last year and learnt a lot of things there” ,  just ask like this “sir do you like to know more about this internship?”


Don'ts

       ûDon’t get frightened
        û  Don’t use lexical fillers like “hmmmm . . uhh . . . aaa . . .” etc this indicates that you are not prepared and you are not confident, instead pause while you talk
        û  PLEASE DO NOT tell your family stories like “i am the only son , my father is govt employee, my mom is a home maker” etc

ALL THE VERY BEST

4 comments: